||A week stay in a ski apartment in Saint-Gervais
- Chris and Melanie are offering a week stay in their 2 bedroom apartment, just 100m from the ski lift, and with a view of Mont Blanc from the balcony. Great access from anywhere in Europe, with Geneva airport being less than an hour away.
- It is being offered not just in the winter season, but with an option of any week that is not already booked out, from 5th dec 2017 – 4th Dec 2018.
- Currently New Year and February half term are booked out already.
- Up to date availability can be viewed here, along with further details of the apartment; https://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p1948607
- As a bidding guide, the price/night is listed on the website.
- The resort of Saint-Gervais (ski domain linked to Megeve) has a wonderful “Frenchness” about it, whilst not being overrun with foreign nationals even in the height of the ski or summer season. Yet within 15 minutes you can be in the glamorous resorts of Chamonix or Megeve.
- You can be in Italy or Switzerland in less than an hour. Could even make a useful stopover en-route to Monza….
- Guide Price: £400 – £800
- If you have children, grandchildren or if you are a collector yourself, this is a great opportunity to expand your collection with hundreds of Ferrari models.
- Give your children a proper education and teach them about the Testarossa, the 355, the GTO the Sharknose, all those epic cars from Maranello.
- Like in the American TV series Container Wars, what you see is what you get.
- A starting bid for the two boxes of £ 100,- is a bargain!
- Guide Price £100 – £120
||2 x Framed Michael Turner prints for Auction.
- Graham Hill Lotus 48 F2 at Rheims 1968,
- John Miles Lotus 41 F3 at Zandvoort 1968.
- Guide Price: £30-£40 for the pair.
||The Road to Monaco: My life in Motor Racing by Howden Ganley
- Signed copy
- Guide Price: £50 – £75
||Lotus the Early Years by Peter Ross
- Signed by Clive Chapman
- Guide Price: £50 – £80
||Framed 2017 NZ Scope Classic Poster, featuring FJ.
Would look great on a garage or workshop wall.
||Stanguellini period parts brochure
|| 1999 La Carrera Memorablia
- Green shower-proof 1999 La Carrera jacket
- The 2002 winning car was a 1957 Oldsmobile driven by Alan Baillie and Doug Mockett.
- 2003 Official poster of the 2002 winning car, signed by Doug and Alan Baillie
- Model of the winning car, which is is one of a 1/64 Hot Wheels limited edition
- Guide Price: £40 – £60
- 1 Chopard twill Monterey Historic shirt
- Guide Price: £20 – £35
|| 50 years of Silverstone Memorabilia;
- Silverstone 50th Anniversary commemorative plaque with a map of the circuit in a BRDC presentation box
- Silverstone 50th Anniversary paperweight in a BRDC presentation box.
- Guide Price: £25 – £35
Espresso cups – Classic collection – limited edition
- Limited to 7,500 units and features limited-edition serial number. Dishwasher safe.
- Made of porcelain.
- In white/beige. Made in Germany.
- Guide Price: £40 – £60
- A large format true-photographic board, (featuring a previously unpublished press photograph) depicting Jim Clark racing his Lotus 18 FJ at Goodwood, 1960.
- Photograph captured by Michael Cooper, produced using the original negative on photographic board, then heat-sealed to create a protective lustre barrier.
- Framed in a black real wood frame and ready to hang on the wall.
Guide Price: £150 – £250