Cooper Car Club seeks new President/Secretary
The Cooper Car Club seeks a new President/Secretary to take over running the Club
This voluntary position would suit an IT literate person with a warm & engaging personality and some knowledge/experience of Cooper racing cars.
The successful candidate will require ..
* A warm personality, able to comfortably interact at all levels with racing drivers and personalities past & present, former Cooper employees, the general public, media representatives, motor racing clubs & associations and official administering organisations and able to represent the Club at social functions and competition events.
* An enquiring & open mind with an interest in the historical aspect of all Cooper racing cars built at the Surbiton & Byfleet factories between 1946 and 1969.
* A background of previous/present ownership of a Cooper racing car, or an aspiration to do so.
* Competency in IT.
* Management of the Club bank account and preparation of the annual returns.
* Development & control of the Club Website and Facebook.
* Control, administration & maintenance of the Club membership & member services.
* Control & administration of all Club activities, including the annual Reunion Lunch.
* Development & maintenance of model registers.
* Coordination & control of research and matters arising from Club representatives worldwide and individual owners & 3rd parties.
* Custodianship of the Club archive material (hard copy & electronic).