- 1960 Lotus 18 FJ
- Chassis No 816 / Frame No 101
- From the estate of Ricardo Rodriguez in 1962
- Rebuilt with all new wishbone, bushes, bearings, springs etc.
- New brake and clutch cylinders and pipes
- Rebuilt Renault / hewland gearbox only 2 races ago.
- Newly built 1000cc engine steel crank, rods, flywheel and Fassler followers.
- A6 cam and Vernier chain set
- New real wheels
- FIA HTP valid until 31/12/2028
- FIA 6 point belts expire December 2022
- FIA extinguisher new 01/01/2019, service due 01/01/2021
- Sensible offers to Tony Steele;
- 015242 61668 / 07767 827 966 / tony (dot) steele (at) homecall (dot) co (dot) uk
Envoy Mk 1
- It is 1100 ford drum braked car with newly refurbished gearbox, suspension and full bodywork
- It is on the button and has full FIA HTP Papers
- Very competitive and won many trophies
- email Andy at email@example.com or phone 07876 615324/01274 585803
- Chassis number : 20-J-909
- Current FIA HTP valid until 2023
- The Car was originally run by Mimo Dei of Scuderia Centro Sud. For some 1961 races Mimo put Lorenzo Bandini in this Lotus 20 Chassis number 20-J-909 . Lorenzo achieved a pole position in the car in its first outing in III Gran Premio Di Messina on July 23 1961 and then a second place in Enna Pergusa of that same year just behind Jo Siffert
- The car has had a complete and immaculate rebuild from bare chassis up by Jon Waggitt and Pete Denty and is in mint condition
- It’s a genuine Lotus 20 drum braked car with a sought after legal Hewland 5 Speed gear box rebuilt by PDS and a fresh engine with Richardson Head ( one race at Silverstone Classic since rebuild and dyno plots available showing 123.5BHP )
- A genuine top spec immaculate Lotus 20 drum braked car ready to win its class in the ever popular Formula Junior series with its 5 speed box and Richardson engine at £79500 !
- Contact Neil: mobile +44 7801 566804. Location : Rugby ,Warwickshire UK
1961 Lotus 20/22#20-J-881
- This Formula Junior chassis #881 was supplied new to the Jim Russell Driving School where it was upgraded to full Lotus 22 specification.
- In early 1966 it was acquired by film makers MGM for use in the filming of the block buster movie “Grand Prix”.
- This particular car was dressed up at as a BRM and driven by movie star James Garner, and still displays his signature on the dashboard.
- The car has been known to us for over ten years and maintain here, a very competitive entry for any of the incredibly popular worldwide Formula Junior series, recently ran in the Both National and Lurani Championship rounds.
- The car is ready to race and fitted with a Dyno fresh latest specification Geoff Richardson engine and has current HTP paperwork.
- Contact https://hallandhall.net/Contact
Lotus 18 FJ
- For sale Lotus 18 Formula Junior.
- Semi-finished original and complete car with or without GR 1100 engine.
- Please contact Rob Haze (NL) to discuss details on
- 0031(0)611160831 / r.haze (at) telfort (dot) nl
- RAM Formula Junior
- Chassis 004
- The only rear engined RAM built.
- FJHRA Class D2
- The previous three cars constructed in 1960 were front engined.
- 004 has a strong Fiat engine and gearbox plus the car has just had the chassis stripped, crack tested and repainted then reassembled
- She is ready to race. On the button.
- Contact David on; tilgates123 (at) gmail (dot) com