- Lotus 18 Formula Junior, chassis no. 788.
- This is a nearly finished car and priced accordingly.
- Has FIA rollhoop, new stubaxles, brakes, shockers, radiator etc. and plumbing and wiring done.
- Available as rolling chassis or with dyno only Richardson rebuild 1100 engine.
- It needs new wheels, harness and extinguisher and starting things up.
- New gearhub set, Hewland gears and CWP to convert Renault gearbox are included.
- All invoices for engine and parts to show as is some early history and 80/90’s FIA forms.
- Car located near Eindhoven in the Netherlands
- Please contact Rob Haze to discuss details; 0031(0)611160831 / email@example.com
BMC Mk 1
- 1960, BMC MK1 (Huffaker) Chassis No:11
- 1071cc Swiftune Engine
- Straight-cut Jack Knight Gearbox
- Stronger 4 Planet BMC Differential
- One of the most original BMC MK1s and is in excellent condition
- 1960s ex team car raced in the USA until 2003
- Brought to the UK by Grant Wilson
- The car has regularly raced at Goodwood and raced at Monaco in 2016
- Eligible for all top events
- HTP valid until 2025 (31/12/2025)
- Includes some spares ie half shafts, diffs, wheels etc.
- For more pictures or information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price £48,000 ONO
- This car (chassis 710) was originally sold to Peter Arundell on April 19, 1960.
- He competed in 22 races during 1960 in this Team Lotus prepared car, including 7 race wins.
- The car spent time in the USA before its current owner shipped the car to Great Britain in 2017 where it was fully rebuilt & restored to an extremely high specification by Hi-Tech Motorsport
- Very low mileage (Silverstone Classic 2018) engine following rebuild.
- Freshly rebuilt Renault Dauphine gearbox by Motor Racing Medics.
- Freshly repainted bodywork.
- Rebuild included: Chassis repair work, up to date roll hoop modification, complete new wiring, new suspension, new aluminium radiator/oil cooler, new Alunox exhaust syste.
- All work carried out by Hi-Tech Motorsport.
- Asking £85k ono.
- Contact email@example.com or 01562 742176
- Cooper T59 ch.no. 26/62 ex. Charles Chrichton Stuart, running as Anglo Scottish Racing team car!
- Original ch. plate still visible.
- Known history from new, many new & used spares including ERSA gearbox!
- Everything goes with it including transponder, quick lift jack, Anderson starting lead, bespoke fitted cover, 4 wheel trailer included. Ready to race!
- All for £72,000.00
- Contact :- firstname.lastname@example.org 01236 823210 for any information.
- Elva 100 / Year 1959 / Chassis 100/46
- Engine B.M.C. 978 cm ( now rebuild only 80 miles)
- Ready to run, all the mechanics in perfect condition.
- Car competed at the GP Historique Monaco 2008 with Steve Russell
- Last race GP HISTORIQUE MONACO 2016
- F.I.A. HTP VALID until 31.12. 2026
- CAR WITH KNOWN HISTORY :
- This pristine 1959 Elva 100 was originally 100/46/DKW with a Mitter DKW engine no. 1960/15 and was sold to celebrated RAF test pilot Desmond ‘Dizzy’ Addicott. Dizzy was a keen racing driver, and in the early 1960′s he raced this ‘Elva-DKW’, and previously a very early Elva sports racer.
In 1965 this car, in pieces, still with it’s chassis plate showing ’100/46 and engine no 1960/15′ was in Headingley, Leeds, having been sold to George Duncan, who then ran Leedspeed,
George sold her to BFS Racing, which was Malcolm Brodie and Andy Fraser. From Calverley they sold the Junior to a John Dale of Pudsey.
- Sold to Steve Russell ( totaly restored in 2007-2008) /Sold to Franco Frequelli (Italy) in 2015
- Price on request-Repetto Legend Garage – Alessandria – Italy / email@example.com
- Fitted with Swift tune 1098cc BMC engine
- Well known ex-Doug Martin car
- Professionally run by Robin Lackford Engineering for the last 3 years
- New starter and clutch and gears in gearbox
- HTP valid to 31 Dec 2027
- Belts good to 2022
- Fire Extinguisher serviced this year so good to 2021
- Engine runs great with good oil pressure with little use in the last few years
- Last race scrutineering passed on 29 June 2019
- A well sorted car that needs nothing and is ready to race and hill climb
- Comes complete with a spare nose cone
- Realistically priced for a quick sale at £39,999
- Car is located in Hampshire, UK
- Contact Paul 00 44 7790 016214 firstname.lastname@example.org