1979 Royale RP26 chassis no 14
- 1979 Royale RP26 chassis no 14 unused for 20 years
- last raced by Nigel Greensall in Midtherm F/F Championship.
- Fully restored last year and used for hillclimbing and sprinting (Chester & Liverpool Championship).
- Has not been used this year due to complete rebuild of RP26 chassis no 92 which has been sprinted with some success at Anglesey and Aintree.
- This was to be a father and son team, both cars being almost identical but HM armed forces had other ideas!
- Will sell seperately.
- Lots of spares and body moulds . For full details please email.
- FJ Gemini Forces Sale!
- Contact Graham: email@example.com
De Sanctis Formula Ford 1600
- De Sanctis Formula Ford 1600 chassis n° 001/70
- Ex Henry Morrogh prestigious Italian pilot school
- Please contact
- Carlo c/o Astrocar MIlano
- 348/7155150 Mobil
- 02/58102610 Office
- Hawkes 1976
- FIA Papers
- Full restoration from chassis last year
- Contact: Luc deneve. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org