Envoy Mk 1
- 1960 Envoy Ford drum braked car
- period Goodwood history
- Raced heavily in Europe in period and a well known car
- Restored chassis and original spare chassis
- Body restored by Acespeed in 2017 and all suspension rebushed
- Large history file eligible for all events Goodwood, Monaco and Silverstone Classic
- Competitive class winner and extremely friendly to drive
- Spares package and setup information included
- offers in the region of £55k
- Contact: Andy Harrison; acespeed (at) live dot co dot uk
- This is one of the very best Lotus 18’s that you will find, having been totally restored in recent years.
- Chassis work by Peter Denty, 1100 Cosworth engine, gearbox with Hewland internals and spare original gearbox, spares, new top of the range fire system, brand new tyres and ready to race.
- No expense has been spared to create beautiful example of this iconic racing car.
- I’m only selling as I have bought another car.
- Stuart Tizzard
- 07802 388122
Gemini Mk 3A
- Chassis Number: FJ MK3/2/61
- Campaigned by Mike Parkes, works Ferrari driver for Le Mans, taking the John Davy Trophy for Formula Juniors.
- One of two works Geminis run by the Chequered Flag in Formula Junior during 1961.
- With a full and continuous life on the race circuit, MK3/2/61 has claimed many a title over the years including winning the UK Historic Formula Junior Championship outright as well as winning the Chichester Cup at the Goodwood Revival. A fantastic opportunity to join the ever-thriving Historic Formula Junior grid with a significant works entry.
- Accompanied by 2015 HTPs and a spares package which includes another gearbox, set of gears, bodywork sections, wheel, fitted tonneau and assorted running spares.
- Contact: William I’Anson or Ben Mitchell at William I’Anson Ltd. Tel: 01285 831 488,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BMC Mk2 1961
- One of only a dozen or so MK2 BMCs constructed by Joe Huffaker in California 1961-63This chassis considered to be that raced by Californian Tony Escalle April 1962-Oct 1963 before crashing the car and buying a Cooper in 1964
- Documented owners from 1965 to the present
- Imported from the USA 2013 and restored in NZ as per articles published in NZ Classic Driver magazine
- Has completed two seasons historic racing since, including three races in the international FJ Jubilee tour
- Motorsport New Zealand Historic Certificate of Description (COD)
- 1098cc BMC ‘A’ series engine installed, spare 998cc engine , condition unknown
- original BMC magnesium wheels, rear uprights etc
- front disc brakes [easily convertible to drums if needed for international competition, although]; the Escalle chassis had front discs fitted from new
- original Huffaker close ratio gears in VW split case gearbox
- 4 spare magnesium split case spare gearbox casings and internals of unknown condition
- Set of body molds for front and rear if required
- Aluminium ‘belly pan’ (floor and sides) authenticated as supplied in period
- Tailored travel cover
- £45,000 GBP
- Contact: Terry Collier / Wellington NZ +64212389264 / collierterry (at) gmail (dot) com
Lola Mk3 Chassis BRJ31
- Drum brakes, rear engine , class D2 car. ( the second chassis built and first with grp body)
- Rescued after 50 years in a French barn in 2011 and totally restored over the following years.
- Strong Richardson dry sump engine and a very special Hewland Mk1 (5 speed and reverse) gearbox.
- The Lola Mk3 was the first car to use a Hewland gearbox. ( using special Hewland gears in a VW casing). Only 12 Mk1 Hewland gearboxes were made.
- The gearbox has been re engineered using Mk8 internals in the original casing, whilst retaining the left hand gearshift and standard 5 gear shift pattern.
- I have many photos showing the car in the original (sad and unrestored) condition and during the restoration and development period.
- All original parts removed from the car have been retained.
- It has taken 2 seasons of development to get the car to the point where I am happy completely happy with its’ reliability and competitiveness and now have the confidence to pass it on to a new owner.
- The car is fully prepared and ready to run for the 2018 season and is available after 1st April.
- Please telephone or e mail to discuss a sensible price!
- Contact Robin Longdon /00.44.(0) 7974 169136 / robin (at) woodcoteauto (dot) co (dot) uk