De Sanctis F3 1000cc
- Year 1968
- Chassis n. 001
- Official car of De Sanctis Squadra Corse
- New Engine New Clutch Gear Box Colotti
- Spare Parts for Colotti
- In the past raced in Challenge Formule Storiche
- Price 65000 Euro
- Mail angeloseneci (at) gmail (dot) com / Mobile 0039 335 6639435
TECNO F3 – 1969
- Frame T00356
- Ford Motor Novamotor 1600 cc.(Updated FIA 1971)
- Tecno has dominated the Formula 3 races in the category in Italy and in France in the years 1968-69-70.
- It has won four Italian championships from 1968 to 1971, 2 Championships in France and 2 times the G.P. F3 of Monaco in 1968 with Jean Pierre and Jassaud in 1969 with Ronnie Peterson.
- This is perhaps one of the most ‘beautiful on the market, restored so manic by a famous Italian specialist.
- It ‘s the car ex Maurizio Montagnani, a fast Italian rider
- He raced with this car in 1969-70 with the Ford engine 1000 cc. MAE getting good results and always finishing in the top.
- In 1971 the ‘car was purchased from Scuderia Mirabella Mille Miglia in Brescia.
- The FIA in the ‘year 1971 has changed the regulation, increasing cylinder capacity engine 1000 cc. to 1600cc.
- The car has been fitted with a new engine Ford Novamotor 1600 cc, and it continued to race with other drivers including Renzo Zorzi in 1972.
- Cars with certificate of origin of Tecno era, old fische FIA 1997 new HTP in February 2009 and other original documentation of era.
- After the restoration in 2008, the car has only participated in the demonstration Vernasca Silver Flag in 2009.
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / www.repettomotorsport.com
Martini MW3.01 F3. 1000
- This Martini MW3 is the first car that Jacques Laffite drove in 1969
- Only one was built for French Shell.
- Winfield best driver in 1970.
- Jimmy Mieusset drove this car and was 7th place in the Monaco GP.
- Contact Dominique Debien on 0033 6 03 46 26 77 or e-mail email@example.com