TECNO F3 – 1969
- Frame T00356
- Ford Motor Novamotor 1600 cc.(Updated FIA 1971)
- Tecno has dominated the Formula 3 races in the category in Italy and in France in the years 1968-69-70.
- It has won four Italian championships from 1968 to 1971, 2 Championships in France and 2 times the G.P. F3 of Monaco in 1968 with Jean Pierre and Jassaud in 1969 with Ronnie Peterson.
- This is perhaps one of the most ‘beautiful on the market, restored so manic by a famous Italian specialist.
- It ‘s the car ex Maurizio Montagnani, a fast Italian rider
- He raced with this car in 1969-70 with the Ford engine 1000 cc. MAE getting good results and always finishing in the top.
- In 1971 the ‘car was purchased from Scuderia Mirabella Mille Miglia in Brescia.
- The FIA in the ‘year 1971 has changed the regulation, increasing cylinder capacity engine 1000 cc. to 1600cc.
- The car has been fitted with a new engine Ford Novamotor 1600 cc, and it continued to race with other drivers including Renzo Zorzi in 1972.
- Cars with certificate of origin of Tecno era, old fische FIA 1997 new HTP in February 2009 and other original documentation of era.
- After the restoration in 2008, the car has only participated in the demonstration Vernasca Silver Flag in 2009.
Contact: Email: email@example.com / www.repettomotorsport.com
LOTUS 31 Formula 3
- LOTUS 31 Formula 3- 1964 Frame AM 7
- Chassis 31-R-AM 7
- Fantastic Lotus 31 F3, total restoration just completed
- H.T.P. already requested, coming by the middle of 2017.
- Imported to Italy at the end of the 60s, it is probably a ex car Jim Russell Team
- As one can see from the photos, the car has undergone a complete renovation from A to Z including the engine Ford Cosworth 1000 cc, completely overhauled, with zero KM Hewland 4 speed as originally One of the masterpieces of Colin Chapman, ideal for attending events as a Historical GP of Monaco Historique, or Goodwood.
- Seller : Repetto Legend Garage- Alessandria .Italy
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Martini MW3.01 F3. 1000
- This Martini MW3 is the first car that Jacques Laffite drove in 1969
- Only one was built for French Shell.
- Winfield best driver in 1970.
- Jimmy Mieusset drove this car and was 7th place in the Monaco GP.
- Contact Dominique Debien on 0033 6 03 46 26 77 or e-mail email@example.com