If you would like to become a member of FJHRA, whether as a racer, mechanic, or just if you have an interest in FJ, please complete the membership form below, and send it back to us. MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES: 3 Glossy A5 magazines a year, regular e-Newsflashes, discounts etc . 2020 FJHRA MEMBERSHIP FORM
- Racing: Anyone who wishes to race in FJHRA races should complete the sections for Racing Membership.
- Please note if you wish to compete in the FIA Lurani Trophy, you need to pay the additional fee for this.
- In order to take part in the UK Championships, you need to be a full racing member of FJHRA.
- Social / Non-Racing: Anyone who wishes to receive our member e-news and magazines [3 print editions/year], please complete the Non-Racing/Mechanic Membership section.
- In addition if you wish to enter any races organised by the HSCC, you will need to be a member of the HSCC. If you are not a member but want to race in a one off HSCC event, then you can buy ‘day’ membership for £ 60. Be aware though, that they do have to give priority to full members so a “day” member cannot displace a fully paid up HSCC member if there are reserves on the grid (up to the closing date of entries). “Day” membership can only be used once in a season so if you wish to race thereafter you must join as a full racing member. Here is their membership page.
New to FJ Racing?
We’d also be happy to give you advice on a suitable car to buy, so have a look at our for sale list and get in touch via the Contact page. Every year we have new drivers and cars joining us, so you won’t be on your own and you’ll soon be one of the FJ family, enjoying the unique paddock camaraderie.
If you have never raced before, once you’ve bought/got your sights on a suitable car, you will need to apply to for a licence – for UK drivers, its the Motosport UK, our sport’s governing body for a “go racing” pack. Click here to go to their website.
A unique camaraderie extends throughout Formula Junior paddocks worldwide, welcoming everyone from first time drivers to the period drivers, through to the families and mechanics.
The spirit of Formula Junior has always been to have fun, incident free, but exciting racing in well restored and authentic cars.
Steve Smith congratulating Sam Wilson on his win at Mallory Park in the John Taylor Memorial Trophy Race
Photo by Richard Sloman