1963 Legrand MK 1
- Originally built and raced as a formula 4 but now runs with the formula Juniors.
- Raced in 2008 at the Monterey Historic formula junior 50th anniversary races at Laguna Seca.
- Has run with CSRG, HMSA and SOVERN.
- As it has been off the track for a few years it will need some attention to the brakes and will need a new fuel cell.
- It has a 1000cc BMW boxer engine, a BMW 700 coupe transaxle.
- It is in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- I can arrange worldwide shipping.
- US $28000.
- Contact Gerard Burr 510 459 7270 or email@example.com
2000cc– Euro 10,000 contact Dario Tellarini..Mobile Italy 335/6287088 or as above8
NSW race history from at least early 1960s. Rebuilt Bonneville engine, new 4-speed box, single Amal. No trailer – Aus$20,000 – all offers considered. Contact Graeme Worsley – T: 00 61 2 63 62 87 34
Monoposto 750 Corsa – eligible for FJ invitation classes – contact +49 7832/2672 F +49 7832/8141
Desireable racer for invitation FJHRA class – contact T 0049 7832/2672 F 0049 7832/8141