- This is the second, by 2 weeks, of the 2 Nota F/J cars built in 1960.
- Designed by Guy Buckingham and Micheal Martin, they were the first F/J cars to be built and raced in Australia.
- Both cars were raced consistently by Nota Engineering, Howard brothers and Joe Boswell, who assembled the car, at Warwick Farm, Oran Park, Bathurst and Katoombe until 14/10/1962.
- A continuous history of ownership is recorded with letters and photographs.
- Both cars have survived and are still racing, the ’89’ car in Australia with John Medley and the ’90’ in the UK and Europe with Mark Haynes.
- The car is fitted with a Swiftune 1100cc BMC engine and runs in F/J class B2.
- The car ran at Goodwood in 2016.
- The HTP papers are valid until 31/12/2026
- Some spares included, Diffs, shafts etc
- The car is easy to maintain, but future advice and technical help is available.
- Contact Mark Haynes, Silverstone; firstname.lastname@example.org
RA4 Vanguard Formula Libre
RA4 Vanguard Formula Libre
- An important part of New Zealand single-seat racing history from the 1950s
- One of five or six innovative single-seaters built by Hec Green and Jack Brewer
- FIA HTP Papers valid until 2029 and has been invited to the Goodwood Revival meeting
- Race history at International events (Lady Wigram Trophy)
- A great showcase for Kiwi ingenuity that deserves to be recognized on a global stage
- This is a great opportunity to own a unique Grand Prix car and compete in some of the world’s most prestigious events.
- Full data and spec sheet available.
- Contact Rob Whitehouse: email@example.com / 07771 851487
- FJ 753 originally owned in 1960 by Len Gibbs (Slade’s Garage) and then exported
- No expense spared restoration and rebuild with all new parts many sourced from Peter Denty or specially engineered. J
- ust received FIA HTP valid until 2030.
- Never been raced and only tested down the drive, the build comprised completely refurbished chassis, new panels, all new suspension, brakes and steering components, new instruments, tyres, fire system and belts, proper Renault 318 gearbox with dog internals, newly built engine by Jan Nycz and James Murray, new clutch and carbs, rad and oil cooler….and I’m sure I’ve forgotten more!
- This is as good as they come and genuinely ready for a shake down and drive – I simply have too many cars and bikes and too much to do!
- £59000 ovno
- Contact: Andy Raynor /firstname.lastname@example.org /+447803 843753
- Full restoration by Peter Denty in 2001
- Raced with Formula Junior since.
- 2018 Prepared and raced by Finburghs, new belts extinguisher, tyres, master cylinders.
- Brake callipers rebuilt, all fluids changed, general tidy up and suspension check set up.
- Exactly 400kg.
- Car in Uk.
- Sensible priced.
- Alan Cosby 07831 308286 /email@example.com
- Sale due to retirement from Racing.
- Car located in Australia, but a deal can be done re freight costs.
- Asking price in the region of £55,000
- Everything related to the car will go with it, including the original frame.
- For further information contact Murray Bryden; firstname.lastname@example.org/ phone +61418332210.
- 1962 Lotus 22 – J – 19
- Ex Tommy Reid (Driver) Malcolm Templeton (Irish Racing Cars Team Owner/Entrant)
- 1963 Irish Formula Junior Championship winner
- 2018 FIA Lurani Class E1 Winner
- 2019 Overall FIA Lurani Trophy Winner
- Former Goodwood Revival Participant
- Spares package
- HTP valid until 2027
- Car located 5 minutes from Goodwood Circuit
- Contact: Colin Nursey on email@example.com / 07876422273
- Asking price: £85,000