Chevron B29 F2
- 1975 Earls Court Chevron exhibit campaigned by Hector Rebaque for Fred Opert in European F2.
- 2 litre BDG with few hours since refresh.
- Spares including two sets wheels and some moulds.
- Excellent condition and ready to race.
- Resident in the UK all taxes paid
- A fast, well mannered and roomy car.
- FIA HTP Valid until 31/12/2029
- Sorry to see it go but I’ve decided to focus on FJ
- Happy to discuss sensible offers.
- Email; firstname.lastname@example.org or tel; +61 414 511 555
- LOTUS 20/22 – UK BASED
- Outstanding example with FIA HTP current to Dec 2028.
- Following extensive refurb in 2018 it has immaculate bodywork, new nickel plated components with complying ROPS.
- Newish Discs and hubs, pads etc.
- Strong engine with Hewland transmission
- Electronic wired-in fire system
- Current seat belts
- Spare bodywork with moulds and some spare parts
- 23 Litre aluminium custom, approved fuel tank
- Extensive history file. Ex USA monoposto champion
- Current owner 10 years, previous custodian for 30 years in USA.
- Imported to UK in 2018.
- Great history and truly ready to race. Professionally prepared by Tom Smith Racing.
- Competed at GOODWOOD 2018.
- Located in KENT. £74,950.
- Owner Kim Shearn is in Australia and therefore can’t use. I can be contacted on UK number +44 7408 869 361 or email: email@example.com
1965 Brabham BT-15 F3
- MAE Engine – 4 Speed Hewland Gearbox – Weber 48IDA Butterfly Carburettor
- Complete (no vacant periods) CAMS Certificate of Description and Current Logbook
- Car is currently set up for the larger driver – I am 110kg and 185cm, but the car could easily be changed back to original
- The car is currently fitted with a quick release steering wheel, higher roll bar, additional seat adjustment plus footwell changes
- The spares of note include a Ford 105E block (unused from new I think!), the original steering column, the original roll hoop, numerous gear ratios, an engine warming device and a Weber 48IDA Slide Carburettor, plus, plus, plus
- The car is in Brisbane, Australia and assistance with shipping arrangements would be available
- Price: AUD$90,000
- Contact Allan Conway / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Mob Ph: +61 419 756 896
- Cooper T59 ch.no. 26/62 ex. Charles Chrichton Stuart, running as Anglo Scottish Racing team car!
- Original ch. plate still visible.
- Known history from new, many new & used spares including ERSA gearbox!
- Everything goes with it including transponder, quick lift jack, Anderson starting lead. Ready to race!
- NEW PRICE: All for £49,950
- Contact :-email@example.com 01236 823210 for any information.
- This is the second, by 2 weeks, of the 2 Nota F/J cars built in 1960.
- Designed by Guy Buckingham and Micheal Martin, they were the first F/J cars to be built and raced in Australia.
- Both cars were raced consistently by Nota Engineering, Howard brothers and Joe Boswell, who assembled the car, at Warwick Farm, Oran Park, Bathurst and Katoombe until 14/10/1962.
- A continuous history of ownership is recorded with letters and photographs.
- Both cars have survived and are still racing, the ’89’ car in Australia with John Medley and the ’90’ in the UK and Europe with Mark Haynes.
- The car is fitted with a Swiftune 1100cc BMC engine and runs in F/J class B2.
- The car ran at Goodwood in 2016.
- The HTP papers are valid until 31/12/2026
- Some spares included, Diffs, shafts etc
- The car is easy to maintain, but future advice and technical help is available.
- Contact Mark Haynes, Silverstone; firstname.lastname@example.org
RA4 Vanguard Formula Libre
RA4 Vanguard Formula Libre
- An important part of New Zealand single-seat racing history from the 1950s
- One of five or six innovative single-seaters built by Hec Green and Jack Brewer
- FIA HTP Papers valid until 2029 and has been invited to the Goodwood Revival meeting
- Race history at International events (Lady Wigram Trophy)
- A great showcase for Kiwi ingenuity that deserves to be recognized on a global stage
- This is a great opportunity to own a unique Grand Prix car and compete in some of the world’s most prestigious events.
- Full data and spec sheet available.
- Contact Rob Whitehouse: email@example.com / 07771 851487