- 1962 Lotus 22 – J – 19
- Ex Tommy Reid (Driver) Malcolm Templeton (Irish Racing Cars Team Owner/Entrant)
- 1963 Irish Formula Junior Championship winner
- 2018 FIA Lurani Class E1 Winner
- 2019 Overall FIA Lurani Trophy Winner
- Former Goodwood Revival Participant
- Spares package
- HTP valid until 2027
- Car located 5 minutes from Goodwood Circuit
- Contact: Colin Nursey on email@example.com / 07876422273
- Asking price: £85,000
Formula 2 March 752 BMW Schnitzer
This is a proper and original Formula 2 March 752.
It has been fully restored, tested and set up by Simon Hadfield with no expanse spared. (rebuilt monocoque, new bag tanks,new wishbones, new bodywork, rebuilt gearbox.
The car is fitted with a super rare BMW Schnitzer engine. The block is an original Schnitzer block. The engine has been rebuilt by Geoff Page. The engine has been dynoed and done a short shakedown test.
HTP is fresh
safety equipment is in date
a very extensive spares package comes with the car, intended to cover every eventuality at the track.
the car is ready to race
Car is located in the UK, in Leicestershire
contact: Rudernsthhfirstname.lastname@example.org / phone 0049 176 167 00 340
Gemini Mk 2
- 1960 Gemini Mk 2 Formula Junior
- Chassis no 1039
- BMC Engine
- Restored in 1995 by Geoff Rumble who built the Gemini’s when new
- Raced for a number of years in the USA, imported in to England in March 2020 and checked over by Alan Baillie.
- The car has new tyres, new belts, new battery, new fire extinguisher and new brakes
- It is on the button and just needs a good shake down test before racing.
- Contact Chris Alford: 07710 292 866 / email@example.com
Stanguellini Chassis CS00151
- Chassis is original and complete, it has a few minor brackets missing that hold the engine side covers underneath and some of the bodywork brackets have sheared off bolts in them.
- Engine – there are 2 blocks, two heads (one at Dan Setfords) assorted rods, pistons, cranks, cams etc. but they are all FIAT parts there are un-machined castings for the Stanguellini specific engine parts water pump carrier and coolant bypass.
- Radiator – original Stanguellini radiator in very good condition.
- Gearbox – correct type top gear change box which is complete
- Bodywork – original Stanuellini bodywork which comprises of nose, tail, engine cover all of which are in fairly good condition for original bodywork, the tail is in exceptional condition.
- Also a set of new rear suspension covers and the windscreen mount.
- Rear axle, original to car and complete
- Diff, original and in good condition
- Set of 4 brand new wheel cylinders, some original wheel cyclinders, original master cylinder, brand new master cylinder dual circuit type.
- Full set of original brake shoes all very good condition, original Stanguellini brake drums.
- Original set of Borrani Stanguellini wheels, the rims and centers in great condition, the spokes are fairly good, but would recommend respoke from a safety point. Set of original knock off wheel centers, which are okay, would need a tidy and a re-chrome.
- Instruments new oil pressure, oil temp and water temp these are modern electronic units based on the Smiths reproduction classic units but fitted with screen printed Stangullini faces so look as per original, no rev counter but we do have the screen printed face is there to build into a Smiths classic unit.
- Steering – 2 original Steering boxes, one has been fully overhauled, new bearings, new seals, shims etc and is like new this was the last task I completed prior to the illness, the other is just parts.
- There is a new steering wheel that is a hand made copy of the original but is fitted with an original Stanguellini center also we have original steering column not complete
- Contact Richard Bishop-Miller; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chassis FJ 715
- Engine 213-03
- Really nice, highly original 18, ready to race.
- Long time US car, with two owners the past 30 years.
- Fitted four-speed Hewland, has original Renault ‘box with all parts to fit.
- One weekend on fresh PHP engine,
- New ATL fuel cell, Sparco harness, SPA extinguisher.
- Some spares including three wheels, spare ratios, etc.
- $69,995 / £52,00 OBO
- Mark Gillies / +1 571 230 6221 /Bt6f1@aol.com
- 1959, BMC MK1 (Huffaker) Chassis No: FJ59BMC
- 1098cc Swiftune Engine
- A Series Gearbox
- Stronger 4 Planet BMC Differential
- Original BMC MK1s and is in excellent condition
- The body work has been completely repainted.
- The engine is serviced and race ready.
- Competitively raced coming in the top 7 over the last three years
- The car has raced at Goodwood and winner at Monaco in 2008
- Eligible for all top events
- HTP valid until 31.12.2025
- Includes some spares ie half shafts, diffs, wheels etc.
- For more pictures or information contact Ian Phillips email@example.com
- Price £46,000