Engine for Sale
- Rare Wet sump Richardson rebuild Ford 1100 FJ engine.
- Has dyno time only and is carefully stored since 2018.
- All steel spec. Fassler followers, prof. sump etc. Best available.
- Including R. invoice, build label and spec. sheet. Respected
- UK pre-owner. Looking for Euro € 17.500.- or near offer.
- Due to change of plans. located near Eindhoven in the Netherlands.
- Please contact Rob Haze for details and photo’s at +31(0)611160831
- or firstname.lastname@example.org
LOTUS 20 PARTS
- Rear Upright Assy. (Left or Right, not handed), complete with flange, bearings, U-J, drive shaft and wishbone. £380
- Original Top F/G Body Section. Sound but needs TLC. £90
- Original Combined Water and Oil Radiator. Believed in sound usable condition. £150
- Period Mechanical Rev Counter Drive. £40
- Set of Dunlop CR65 Tyres. 4.50L X 13 fronts and 5.00L X 15 rears. 50% Part worn, still soft, usable. £80 for the set.
- Box Of Bits. Including:
- Original (long travel) pair rear shock absorbers and springs and original front shock absorbers and springs. Shocks need servicing and spring rates unknown.
- Front upright and pair of adaptor plates.
- Selection of used brake/clutch M/C’s and reservoirs.
- Engine mounting brackets.
- Steering column.
- Fibreglass seat which may or may not fit.
- Hewland MK6 ratio 23-29. As new.
- Facet Red Top Fuel Pumps X2. Used but serviceable.
- Offers for the assorted box of bits invited or FREE if you buy all of the above major items. Photographs available.
- Contact: John Boyes (44) 01455 556015 or email@example.com
1100CC FORD FJ HEAD
- 105E race head, prepared and built by John Exley Engineering for Simon Diffey. Not used, ready to fit, fully regs compliant.
- Dyno sheet and photographs available.
- John Boyes (44) 01455 556015 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooper wheels for Sale
- Cooper wheels:
- 2 T59 13″x 6″ (4.5″pcd)
- 2, 13″ x 5.75″ (3.75″pcd)
- Contact : Crispian Besley M: + 44 (0) 7860 209241 E:cgbesley (at) aol (dot) com
Engine for Sale
- Original Lotus 20 Formula Junior engine
- 1100cc Ford pre-crossflow.
- With original Cosworth Cylinder Head
- Currently dry sump.
- Would be suitable for a spare “get you out of a muddle” for Class D & E
- But ideally as a correct spec Class C if converted to wet sump.
- Compression tested and leak down tested. Figures upon application.
- Contact; chris (at) classicteamlotus (dot) co (dot) uk / +44 7739 199210